Friday, May 2, 2014




Greetings!

So my “The Friday Feel-good” Distro was getting a little big so I decided to move it to a blog. Currently this is a new thing I am doing, and depending how overwhelming the rest of the world is being in any particular week I will either have a really elaborate or really simple posting, but I’ll always try to have something.
So here is how it works.

Every Friday I’ll post something to the blog that will hopefully be inspiring or make you feel good in some way that is the point. Everyone is welcome to chime in, respond or comment (Remember, though, this is a thread on positivity, so keep it that way!) and even to share the link to someone you think can benefit from or enjoy the post. Let’s keep the positivity running, if you have a good idea for a “The Friday Feel Good” post, email me at mietsko@gmail.com

This is why I am doing it…

As anyone who pays attention to my posts or thoughts on the world knows, I'm rather opinionated, I don't filter what I say and I can even be a bit vitriolic in my tone. Not that I think I need to stop being passionate about my beliefs, but I do need to change my outlook.

One of my main purposes here is to participate in an exercise of character manipulation. I need to force recognition of positive things in the world and the people in my life. I am choosing to become a warmer and happy person in as many was as I can. However, we all know that change is not a decision; it's a long arduous movement, and a commitment to a goal. So, this is part of that journey for me. I need to strike an internal balance of passion, creativity, love and admiration with my intensity, strong will, determinism and secular humanity, all while leaving out the byproduct of anger and frustration before it destroys me, and who I am. 

Thank you to you all! Let my know what you think, anytime in the comments below.

Love,
Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment